How to Install The C-ROM Android 4.4.4 in Your Note !

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by problemphone, Apr 1, 2015.

1. problemphone

problemphone New Member

Hey guys, i just found on internet this great tutorial about how to install the latest Android 4.4.4 KK in our Galaxy N7000 ( Attention, this is only for N7000 )

- back up your data in case anything goes wrong, don't blame me if you don't back up your data in order to restore it again

How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat on Galaxy Note N7000 via C-RoM Custom ROM

Step 1 - Download Android 4.4.4 C-RoM custom ROM for Galaxy Note on the computer.

Step 2 - Connect and mount the phone's USB mass storage on computer with USB cable.

Step 3 - Now, copy the downloaded C-RoM zip file to the root folder on the phone's SD card.

Step 4 - Power off the phone and disconnect its USB cable from computer.

Step 5 - Now boot the device into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together.

Step 6 - Once the phone enters into CWM Recovery, perform a full data wipe task by clicking Wipe Data/Factory Reset. Use the Volume keys to navigate between options and Power button to select an option in the Recovery Mode.

Step 7 - Then, perform Wipe Cache Partition and wait until the process completes.

Step 8 - Now perform Wipe Dalvik Cache as well. To do this, go to 'advanced' option and then click Wipe Dalvik Cache. This will help in preventing boot loop issues or any boot ROM related errors during firmware installation.

Step 9 - Then return to the main recovery menu and choose Install Zip from SD card.

Step 10 - Now click Choose Zip from SD card. Use volume keys to navigate to the C-RoM zip file that you copied earlier to your phone's SD card and choose it by tapping thePower button. Confirm the ROM installation on next screen and the installation process will begin.

Step 11 - Once the ROM installation completes, go to Go Back and select Reboot System Now in the Recovery menu.

The phone will now reboot , usually the first boot can take up to 10 minutes...

Edit : if your phone is stuck at boot logo or is contantly reboting, perform a wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache once more into the recovery and you should be fine...

2. Loading...

3. Oliver

Oliver Member

Thank you soo much mate, i will definately give it a try .. i already back up my original ROM in case this one is not booting up and i already have some other ROM's that i use before and i know they are compatible with my device, so i can flash those again if the back up cannot be restored...

4. problemphone

problemphone New Member

like it say's in the tutorial, if you experience boot loop or stuck at boot logo, just go back into recovery and perform wipe cache once more ... :p