How to install 4.4 kitkat android version on Samsung galaxy note 3?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by mike, Apr 7, 2015.

1. mike

mike Visitor
    Visitor

I am using my samsung galaxy note 3 which is Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean). And am came to know new version is available which is v4.4.2 (KitKat).Can anyone able to suggest me how to upgrade my samsung galaxy note 3?

2. Loading...

3. chevypowell

chevypowell Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

1 Download Download Gapps
    2 Download CM11 ZIP FILE HERE
    3 Save them file on you SD Card or Your internal Memory
    4 turn off your phone and Boot your Note 3 into recovery mode, by pressing volume up+power button + home button
    5 Pefrom WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET -using the volume keys, power button to select
    6 Go to mount and storage, click on forum/system and tap yes
    7 go back,Now you will need to wipe cache partition , select yes and wipe cache
    8 Go to install zip option, if you have save the files : Gapps and the cm11 to your SD card. click choose from external/sd_card if not click choose /sdcard if you saved it on your phone’s memory
    9 Look for the file name “cm-11-20140425-UNOFFICIAL-temasek-hlte-V72.zip” you downloaded and click select it- Install
    10 Final step,Now go back at the same folder and install Gapps After Gapps and CM11 is installed successfully, go back and reboot boot system. You should have Kitkat 4.4 Activated On your Galaxy note 3

4. Natasha

Natasha Visitor
    Visitor

or you can read this article

In this article,it showed how to successfully install Kitkat