How To Fix My Bricked Evolio X7?

Discussion in 'Other Android Phones' started by Guest, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

#2 Guest, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    I'm in the fog with this system Android, I installed a graphics processor on the tablet app Evolio X7 and goodbye .
    It refused to start or enter into recovery mode , remaining stuck in boot image .

I downloaded several roms that are basically the same hardware configuration ( CPU RK3188T , Mali400MP , but for other brands of tablets ) I wrote RKBatchTool but after 100 % and OK the confirmation message does not start , the display remains black.
    Android experts can explain to me how I get through because I stock ROM .

Thank you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

I bought this tablet too.

I bought this tablet too. After 1h of gaming it was pretty hot . Couldn't keep it in my hands. Infrared thermometer look 40 degrees. Is it normal ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

#4 Anonymous, Nov 7, 2014
    I do not think there

I do not think there is a tablet to not go warm. Heat is good to be outside , where you feel it, not inside where it hurts you . :) It is understandable that the games heat up any device .

It is a cheap tablet afterall, it does its job for that price.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

#5 Anonymous, Nov 7, 2014
    You can try solving the

You can try solving the problem by:

- Reset ( back to factory settings - installed applications are deleted later)
    - Delete cache ( little chance )
    - Update ( do not expect to receive updates from a pseudo - producer )
    - Custom ROM ( here ... harder because you have to know the original Chinese - Evolio producer not only give the command to print what brand Chinaman housing , etc ) - is lost warranty

IF NONE OF THESE METHODS WORK, GO TO A SERVICE ASAP.