How To Fix My Bricked Evolio X7?

Discussion in 'Other Android Phones' started by Guest, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

I'm in the fog with this system Android, I installed a graphics processor on the tablet app Evolio X7 and goodbye .
    It refused to start or enter into recovery mode , remaining stuck in boot image .

I downloaded several roms that are basically the same hardware configuration ( CPU RK3188T , Mali400MP , but for other brands of tablets ) I wrote RKBatchTool but after 100 % and OK the confirmation message does not start , the display remains black.
    Android experts can explain to me how I get through because I stock ROM .

Thank you!

#2 Guest, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

I bought this tablet too.

I bought this tablet too. After 1h of gaming it was pretty hot . Couldn't keep it in my hands. Infrared thermometer look 40 degrees. Is it normal ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

I do not think there

I do not think there is a tablet to not go warm. Heat is good to be outside , where you feel it, not inside where it hurts you . :) It is understandable that the games heat up any device .

It is a cheap tablet afterall, it does its job for that price.

#4 Anonymous, Nov 7, 2014
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

You can try solving the

You can try solving the problem by:

- Reset ( back to factory settings - installed applications are deleted later)
    - Delete cache ( little chance )
    - Update ( do not expect to receive updates from a pseudo - producer )
    - Custom ROM ( here ... harder because you have to know the original Chinese - Evolio producer not only give the command to print what brand Chinaman housing , etc ) - is lost warranty

IF NONE OF THESE METHODS WORK, GO TO A SERVICE ASAP.

#5 Anonymous, Nov 7, 2014