How to fix laggy performance on Nexus 9?

Discussion in 'Google Nexus' started by Guest, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

<strong>How to fix laggy performance on Nexus 9?</strong>

Hello everyone,

I have recently purchased a Google Nexus 9 tablet and while the configuration is way over some of the competitors, I am experiencing laggy performance. I can run apps perfectly fine on another tablet running same Android but with 50% of the specs.

Has anyone else experienced this issue/glitch?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Hi there,

I own an Nexus

Hi there,

I own an Nexus 9 tablet as well, and I remember I had this issue too. I cannot remember how I fixed it but if I do, I will let you know.

Meanwhile try to turn it off for like 10min and turn it on again.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

I have turned it off

I have turned it off for 2 hours and when I started it again the poor performance still occurs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Additionally you could perform a

Additionally you could perform a factory reset via settings>backup & reset>factory data reset>reset tablet. It should ask you for your PIN code or your password not sure and you will have to enter it and tap delete everything.

Good luck!

5. puru2

puru2 Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Dec 30, 2014
    Male
    Don't forget to make a

Don't forget to make a backup before proceeding to factory reset the Nexus 9.

Also, after performing the factory reset don't install any apps (as this might be the cause). Simply check if the problem is still there. If it is, you should contact Google and mention about this problem, they will change/fix the tablet if still under the warranty.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Hai everyone,

I am confirming the

Hai everyone,

I am confirming the factory reset has fixed my issue. There is a possibility it was a bug, but there is the possibility it was due to an application. Will see once I reinstall everything back.

Thanks for the great help!