How to fix call dropping when trying to put on hold

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Guest, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

<strong>How to fix call dropping when trying to put on hold</strong>

Hello everyone,

My issue is a bit annoying cause whenever I am trying to answer to call 2, call 1 is not going to be on hold or on waiting. Instead, it drops without any notifications or warning.

Shouldn't it be placed on top of the screen showing it is on hold? This is how it works for my Lumia.

Anyone else having this problem?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Could you tell us your

Could you tell us your phone model and manufacturer please? Just to get a better understanding of the problem?

Thank you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Oh sorry for that, the

Oh sorry for that, the mobile I am using and having this problem with is the Galaxy Note Edge.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

I own the Note Edge

I own the Note Edge and just tried it.

When I answer the 2nd call, the 1st one moves to the top of the screen, stays on hold. I would make sure your service provider provisioned for this feature.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Guys,

I just tried this and

Guys,

I just tried this and I got different results.

It was like this: The 1st call dropped automatically when i just pick up the 2nd call. So I assume I am experiencing the same issue? Well not really an issue for me, but you get the point.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Guys, don't freak out.

This is

Guys, don't freak out.

This is a network provider setting so if they disabled it, you won't get the first call on waiting/hold when a second call is incoming. It is simply some operators choose to turn off.

If you are unhappy with it, you can always change operators as they are a lot.