How to fix bluetooth issue with iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Guest, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

Hey,

I recently puchased an iphone 6 and I am having a problem with the bluetooth.. I use it to connect with the car to listen to music but the connection drops really frequently.

I cannot explain why this is happening cause the two are 10 cm distance.

Can someone tell me ho to fix this?

#2 Guest, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  2. chevypowell

chevypowell Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

This behavior is indeed strange.

This behavior is indeed strange. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can take:

1.Double check your pairing process. Make sure you are entering the system or accessory into pairing mode, you may need to press a button.

2.Try turning Bluetooth off on your iPhone or iPad, restart the device, and turn it back on again.

3.There could be a problem with the connection settings, or perhaps you’ve reached a profile limit. Try deleting devices from the Bluetooth system or accessory you are pairing with. Also go to Settings > Bluetooth and choose the device or system in question and tell your iPhone or iPad to Forget Device. Restart and set the connection up again as new.

4.Make sure that your Bluetooth system or accessory firmware is up to date. Check on the manufacturer’s website.

5.Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings, but bear in mind you’ll need to set up your Wi-Fi connections again after doing this.

And these are pretty much all the steps I can think off right now.

Let us know if this helped.

#3 chevypowell, Jan 2, 2015
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Hey man, I followed all

Hey man, I followed all the steps and my issue has been fixed with step 3. There been 2 days now and is working perfectly.

Thank you very much!

#4 Anonymous, Jan 2, 2015