How to fix Apps crashing or refusing to load on my Google Nexus 9?

Discussion in 'Google Nexus' started by Guest, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

<strong>How to fix Apps crashing or refusing to load on my Google Nexus 9?</strong>

Hey,

I am the proud (more like the sad) owner of a Nexus 9 and I am having a big problem. Through out the day I am encountering frequent app crashes and failure to load or authenticate accounts. I want to mention I am running Android 5.0 Lolipop and ever since I made the update everything went broken.

Anyone else experiencing these crashes and failing to login?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Are those crashes related to

Are those crashes related to one specific App or they happen for all/most of the apps?

If they are related to only one of the apps, then you might want to clear the cache. You need to go to Settings>Apps and find the one app that is crashing and tap Clear Cache.

Then you should restart the device just to be sure.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Well, one thing that worked

Well, one thing that worked for me was setting up the device as a new device rather than using an old Google profile. Previous settings and apps could be causing issues, especially with authentication. Factory reset your Nexus 9, and be selective about what you install.

4. puru2

puru2 Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Also, one thing that is

Also, one thing that is worth mentioning: if you are using battery saving option, you might want to disable it as it will reduce the overall performance dramatically.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Thanks guys, it worked. For

Thanks guys, it worked. For 2 days I am no longer experiencing any crashes. I assume it got fixed with setting the device as a new one and clearing the cache for all the apps.

Cheers to Technobezz community! So helpful!