How to fix application not downloading or updating?

G

Visitor
Visitor
How to fix application not downloading or updating?

I am running iOS 8.1 and i am experiencing a problem where the applications are not downloading or updating. Instead, they hang or remain in inifinite loading loop.

What should I do?

So far I closed all the apps, restarted the phone and set the download to manually. Still no results.

Last edited by a moderator:

chevypowell

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,

This happens frequently to the

Hey,

This happens frequently to the users that have installed WSJ app.

Additionally, you could try removing apps one by one until you find the culprit or do a factory reset and selectively reinstall.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

Visitor
Visitor
Hey, I was reading this

Hey, I was reading this and I have the same issue. I fixed it by removing WSJ, thank you very very very much !!!

Bogdana

If you experience this issue in the future, there is another simple solution it may help - to log out from the App Store, and then log in again. Just go to Settings, iTunes & App Store, click on Apple ID, and sign out. Sign in again, and it will work.

carlymarley

Try logging out of your apple account, turning your phone off, then on and logging back into your apple account. Also check your internet settings/connection. If the problem still persists, maybe give apple a call.

IcyBC

Recognized Member
Recognized Member
This is really a good to know thread! My friend has this problem with the new update and she needs help. I will tell her this. The option of signing out of the Apple account, turning off the phone, and sign back in seem easy enough for her to do by herself. Thanks guys!