How to fix Acer S500 dark brightness display issue?

Discussion in 'Other Android Phones' started by Guest, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

#2 Guest, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    How to fix Acer S500 display issue? My problem is that I have an S500 and the display is not that bright anymore. You can barely see in day light.

I did a factory reset but without any luck! I currently don't have another phone to remove the display and put on the S500 to check if the display is the real trouble maker or something else.

I have found someone selling second hand displays but before I proceed changing it, did any of you guys had this issue?

Thanks in advance.

2. chevypowell

chevypowell Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Feb 9, 2015
    Male
    Knowledge Seeker
    #3 chevypowell, Jan 13, 2015
    Hello Costin, me or any

Hello Costin, me or any other member of Technobezz community cannot advise you to change the diplay of your phone yourself. This is a very risky step that I encourage you not to take and instead, visit a service center.

The problems you are describing appears to be indeed a technical one and not a software/settings one.

Again, please do not change the diplay yourself if you don't have any previous experience as you can damage the device beyond repair.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

#4 Anonymous, Jan 13, 2015
    Hey thanks for the reply.

Hey thanks for the reply. I have taken the phone to a service as advised and I will post updates as soon as I have them.

Technobezz <3