How to boost my wifi range on IOS 7 IPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by IonelaBoss, Mar 28, 2015.

1. IonelaBoss

IonelaBoss New Member

How to boost my wifi range on ISO 7 IPhone?

I need to know how to boast Wifi Signal on my Iphone 5 running IOS 7?

I was able to connect to a internet connection but, i have to go near to connect to it. The modem it’s self is strong and i know there is nothing wrong with the Modem.The problem seems to be my Iphone 5 running IOS 7. I need to know to the extend the wifi signal strength on my Phone

2. Loading...

3. SonyTark

SonyTark Member

The fix is to do a HARD RESET. My iphone 5 simply began indicating low bars and a hard reset cleared the issue. I didn’t have gathering issues, the telephone was simply indicating short of what one wave.

The hard reset altered the incorrect showcase.

4. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

Take after these steps to troubleshoot the above issues:

Be certain you’re in reach of your Wi-Fi switch (access point).

Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and turn Wi-Fi now and again. On the off chance that your Wi-Fi setting is darkened, take after these steps.

Confirm that your Wi-Fi switch and link or DSL modem are joined with force, turned on, and associated with the Internet. If not, allude to your system head or Internet administration supplier (ISP) for help.

Restart your ios gadget.

Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and place the Wi-Fi system to which you’re joined.

Tap and Forget this Network.

Try to join with your coveted Wi-Fi system.

Note: You may need to enter your Wi-Fi watchword again if your system obliges one.

Turn your Wi-Fi switch off and on2. On the off chance that your ISP likewise gives link or telephone administration, check with them before endeavoring this venture to keep away from interference of administration.

Update your gadget to the most recent rendition of programming.

Update your Wi-Fi switch to the most recent firmware2. For Airport Base Stations, introduce upgrades utilizing the Airport

5. MzzSarah5

MzzSarah5 New Member

I truly appreciate this article.Really thank you! Fantastic.

6. Sabin

Sabin Member

Nice blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours... lol

7. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

If my phone wasn't update to the latest IOS then I have problem connecting to my wifi. This didn't happen before, but with the new IOS, Apple is like forcing everyone to update the software.

After I updated to IOS 8.3 version, everything seems to work out smoother. Just out of curiosity, why don't you want to update your IOS?