How much music i can download if i have 2.5GB?

Discussion in 'LG' started by geobingshoot, Jun 2, 2015.

1. geobingshoot

geobingshoot New Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Male
    I want a LG G Flex from T-Moblie and i want to be cheap so i gonna get the plan for 2.5GB of data. But i love music. how much music would i be available to stream or download?

2. Loading...

3. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

May 9, 2015
    Male
    Your average MP3 is about 7 MB. There are 2560MB in 2.5GB. Since the size of the music files will vary slightly, you can expect to get anywhere from 320-375 songs. Just check up on the amount of data that you have used every couple of days to make sure that you don't go over!

4. tarverten

tarverten Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    2.5 GB worth. Ok, not EXACTLY 2.5 GB worth. Take into account how much reserve your phone will use for the OS and background instances. But still, you'll have close to your who 2.5

5. blastguardgear

blastguardgear Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

May 10, 2015
    Male
    Well, download wise, you'll only hold as much as your capacity allows. Streaming on the other hand has no limit as that's music served from an outside source.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Male
    You can disable apps/services running in the background so they won't waste your data for no reason. That being said, you're going to be able to download 350-400 songs for 2.5GB. Depends on the kb ratio though.