How Is Samsung Galaxy S6 Better Than The Other Devices?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Kyler, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Kyler

Kyler Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Do you think it's worth it to get the S6, or is an S5 or S4 just good enough? What do you think guys, and why do you think whatever your stand is?

2. Loading...

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think the S6 is definitely worth getting, but only if your on a contract and you'll be able to upgrade for free or a small amount.

If you already have the 5 then there's not a massive difference, and certainly not enough to justify that asking price in my opinion.

Some have even said while the specification of the phone is impressive, things like not being able to replace the battery any more and the lack of an SD card slot now, means the phone may have even taken a step back.

#2 pwarbi, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  4. Rubik1

Rubik1 New Member

I'm using an S5 right now and am also thinking of upgrading, I doubt I will as most people I know with one say it's not really that much different than the S5, so until I have any issues with my phone I will be sticking with it, unless something happens which changes my mind.

5. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member

If you don't care much about the removable battery or expandable storage, then you'll probably feel right at home with the S6. On paper, it's a far superior device to the S5, but the difference won't be that pronounced for most users. It's still a top of the line device with a powerful processor and unbeatable screen, so it's worth the upgrade IF you like having the newest and best device. S5 owners probably won't see a huge difference in performance or battery life here, though the premium design might be a difference maker for some!

Kyler likes this.
  6. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

Thank you, that's really helpful I appreciate it. It's good to have some thoughts and make a decision upon it, but in the end I'm more about specifications that are just good enough and not necessarily the best, as the best might not always be necessary and it could be a waste in most cases.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think for the average smartphone users, a lot of the time the specification of a phone does go to waste and they won't use half of what the phones is capable of.

Kyler likes this.
  8. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

Absolutely. It's a bit stupid to actually rush and say "this is the best!" when you don't need the best. It's just like buying a car that can speed up to 200 for example, when you won't even be allowed to use it, just an example so take it in the sense of phone.

9. jfab

jfab Member

I definitely like the fact that its screen is wider. I love the resolution too.