How is a video looking when seen on a Galaxy S6 Edge?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Guest, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Guest

Guest Visitor
    Visitor

<strong>How is movie looking when seen on a Galaxy S6 Edge?</strong>

Helloooo Technobezz

I seen the video of the new samsung galaxy s6 I was wondering how is the edge affecting a video? The phone has 2 edges, won't that look strange and u won't be able to see on one of the edges regardless of the angle you are looking at?

I am unsure on what to believe and if I should buy the phone cause I love watching youtube videos on my phone while heading to work.

What do you guys think?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

I would love to answer

I would love to answer your question but I am afraid I will answer this question with another question. Are the videos scaling on the full screen even? Are they going around the edges when watched in full screen? Cause if this is the case, I think it is a design issue and the users are going to have a poor experience when watching a video.

But again, we are not 100% sure if the video is scaling on the whole screen. If anyone could elucidate this mystery would be great.

Thank you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

Well, you can always purchase

Well, you can always purchase the simple version with a flat screen. What is the issue here :D They have same specs anyway.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

#5 Anonymous, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Well guys, I found this

Well guys, I found this video explaining and showing a video playback.

<a href="" title="" target="_blank"></a>

Doesn't look that bad to me, you can call it immersive if you like.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Visitor
    Visitor

I think it really give

I think it really give more background reflection (on the curvy parts), but for me it doesn't really matter much. The choice of curvy screen obviously have some disadvantages, but people who don't wanna deal with it can get the S6 instead.