How do i stop the screen to turn on always ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Oliver, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Oliver

Oliver Member

hy guys, i have a problem with my Galaxy Nexus, i've noticed this problem a few days ago... as soon as i turn the screen of, suddenly is turning On again by itself, i tried to remove the battery and it seems is ok for 20 min, after that the problem appear again, this is very frustrating because i'm not home the entire day to carry my Charger with me... trying to factory reset it and for nothing... :( any help will be appreciatted

2. Loading...

3. JimSmith92

JimSmith92 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

hello Oliver, i've had this problem also and the problem dissapear as long as i Install New 4.3 JellyBean, which ROM are u using ?

4. Oliver

Oliver Member

I'm using stock 4.2.2 unrooted ... :(

5. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

I have the same problem with my Galaxy Nexus also and the solution was to replace the entire Motherboard... with the cost of that, i would have bought another Phone... i think you have a faulty motherboard buddy :(

6. Oliver

Oliver Member

my solution was to replace the charging port, i don't know how that affect the screen, i took it to a phone shop repair and the guy told me that i need to replace the charging port... it cost me arround 35 bucks :( , now is running ok after i flash 4.3 jellybean also ...

7. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

I've read something about this problem with the pins connectors that are bent and turning the phone screen on always because it think you just plugged it to charge... I'm prettu sure the guy from the local shop figure that the problem is with the charging board ... is good that you have a fully functional phone now, congrats mate :)