How can I take screenshots on my HTC EVO 4G without root?

Discussion in 'HTC' started by geobingshoot, Jun 2, 2015.

1. geobingshoot

geobingshoot New Member

I want to be able to take screenshots on my htc evo 4g but nothing works. I've tried to push the power button and home button and the power button and volume but it doesn't work. I've downloaded some apps but they all say I need to root my phone. Is there anyway I could take screenshots on my phone without rooting my phone? Or any method that I could use on my phone that may actually work?

2. Loading...

3. tarverten

tarverten Member

You can take a screen shot by holding the power button and quickly hitting the home button. I have this phone and take them from time to time.

4. blastguardgear

blastguardgear Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

If you have any other HTC phone the links above work the same for all of those as well.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Are you sure that Volume down + Power button doesn't work? It is kind of an universal combination for taking screenshots. If it still doesn't work, I'd suggest you download an app to take screenshots with.
    Rooting the phone wouldn't give you the "power" to take screenshots.

6. sbatz72

sbatz72 Member

To be honest, I opened this thread because I was interested in knowing how to take screenshots. I have never thought you would be able to take screenshots with any cellular phone. I did not learn too much. But, I am glad I opened the thread. I followed some of the links another user posted in response and found them interesting.