How can i Open Recovery Mode ?

Discussion in 'LG' started by Jaafar, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Hello fellow's, i have a problem opening my Recover Mode in my LG G2, anyone has any ideea how can i open it ?

2. Loading...

3. Oliver

Oliver Member

Mar 24, 2015
    can u be much more specific > what exactly are you trying to do and what buttons did u press to open Recovery Mode ?

4. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

Mar 24, 2015
    I am trying by pressing the Power Button & Volume Down, the LG Logo Appears but nothing happens... I'm on stock ROM and i dont have Root acces, it could be due to this problem ?

5. Oliver

Oliver Member

Mar 24, 2015
    From what i can figure it out, you're on Android 4.4 KK, and you're doing the wrong procedure. On KK the right procedure is

press Power + Volume Down, and when you see the LG Logo, switch to Volume Up + Volume Down

But if you don't have root acces, i'm assuming you dont have a Custom Recovery ... am i right ?

6. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

Mar 24, 2015
    yeah, i dont have a custom recovery, i don't install one, but it shouldn't be a recovery anyway ? I just have 2 Option : Erase all user data & Restore to Factory settings ? Yes or No

7. Oliver

Oliver Member

Mar 24, 2015
    yes, because That is Your Stock Recovery, Stock LG Recovery, if you want a Custom One like Samsung Have, with more options, you need to Flash a Custom One...

8. Jaafar

Jaafar Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Ohh, ok, thank you very much, i though my phone dosen't have a recovery at all, i was using Apple in the past and i'm kinda newbie into Android... thanks anyway