How can i increase the Internal Storage ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by SonyTark, Apr 1, 2015.

1. SonyTark

SonyTark Member

hey Guys, i have my new Galaxy Note 1 for a few days now and is amazing in every way, only the downside is the fact that the internat storage is in some way kinda little for my needs, i install alot of apps and it took all my space :((, i was wondering if is there anyway on how to increase it and make it bigger...

2. Loading...

3. Oliver

Oliver Member

what do you mean Sony ? you want to increase the Internal Storage or the sd card system memory ?

4. SonyTark

SonyTark Member

i want to repartition my SD card... my phone is 16Gb Version and i also use a 16Gb Memory card...

5. Oliver

Oliver Member

oh, now i understand, is simple to do that, you need to root your phone and then go to PlayStore and download a software ( there are alot of them in PlayStore, i recommend you Link2SD card ) ...

After you root your phone, asumming you're on stock 4.1.2, then install that app and all of your Apps that you install will go to the SD Card instead of the Internal Storage, which i think only 11Gb or 12 is available from those 16, the rest is reserved for sistem storage...

6. SonyTark

SonyTark Member

Thank you Oliver, but i want to repartition my Internal memory, not to install Apps on SD Card

7. Oliver

Oliver Member

i recommend you APartition for that ... cheers