House of Cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by introspectivgroup, May 11, 2015.

1. introspectivgroup

introspectivgroup New Member

One of my favorite series on Netflix is House of Cards. I would like to know if anyone watches this. If you do, who is your favorite character?

2. joshposh

joshposh Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Wow Kevin Spacey is in it. I should go check it out. You should try and watch DareDevil on netflix. If you're into comic book superheros.

3. AlexKabam

AlexKabam New Member

Aha, I love House of Cards. I am not that far into the series, but I love Kevin Spacey as Frank Underwood. I also recently watched the Princess Bride, so seeing Robin Wright in this is both terrifying and hilarious. I really liked Peter Russo before all the stuff went down at the end of season one, which was really sad for me to watch.

4. MikeOh

MikeOh New Member

You got to love Kevin Space. My favorite of character of course is President Francis Underwood. Season 3 was a bit underwhelming compared to the crazy and amazing story line of the past two seasons. But I'm still looking forward to watching the next season though.

5. hosewalker

hosewalker New Member

I have seen all three seasons of House Of Cards and I absolutely love it. The third season wasn't amazing but the show is still worth watching. The dialogue is amazing and I love it when Kevin Spacey breaks the fourth wall in the TV show. My favorite character is Doug Stampor because he is a multi-dimensional and believable character.