High battery usage

Discussion in 'Moto' started by Sofia, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Sofia

Sofia Member

I`m having high battery usage from cell standby without being in a bad service area. The screen shot shows me 0% time without service. :| Why ?

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. joshposh

joshposh Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Could be a faulty battery or just trying turn off all unnecessary programs in the background including "search for wifi" mode. That eats every cell phone battery.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Am I missing something here but isn't 0% time without service a good thing?

It's showing the amount of time your device hasn't been connected so in this case you've had 100% connection to the services your subscribed to?

5. kofter128

kofter128 New Member

Exactly, the phone shows that 100% of the time you have service. And about the battery drain, are those 11h of standby time the only thing draining your batter? I mean, the battery level on the screenshot, has it dropped to such percentage just by staying idle for 11 hours?

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I'd be quite happy to get 11hours of battery life from my phone to be honest! I'm lucky to get maybe 8 and that's on a good day.

Having said that its never out of my hand so that obviously doesn't help.

7. Kyler

Kyler Active Member

I'm not sure if this is a bad thing, lol. I can clearly see this is beyond imaginable, it's too good. I don't think it is possible, it could be but perhaps it's a calibration problem to do with software? It happens a lot with Android devices so you need to be careful how you use it. Charging and battery could be an issue, but if it's more than the ordinary, I don't think it's a bad thing, lol.