Help , My Sound is Dropping while i watch Movies ! :(

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Oliver, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Oliver

Oliver Member

Mar 24, 2015
    hey guys i just noticed a frequently sound dropping while i watch movies on my Note 1... from time to time the sound is muted completly for a few seconds and then is back to normal ... why is that ? :(
    Any ideea ?

2. Loading...

3. problemphone

problemphone New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    hey Oliver, i think you're problem is more related to software issues rather than a hardware failure or a faulty components in your device... would you be kind enough and tell us what ROM are u using and which Player ?

4. Oliver

Oliver Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Hello, i'm using a Custom KK ROM and for video playback i'm using MX Player with the latest update ...

5. problemphone

problemphone New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    the latest update in MX Player destroy the sound , i have same problem in my galaxy Note 2, i recommend you to downgrade MX Player to an older version or either use another player for your videos files... VLC Player handle the job very good...

6. Oliver

Oliver Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Thank you mate, i install VLC player and the sound issues is gone now, i use VLC on my PC but on my phone i was very familiar with MX Player as i use it for a long time also on my Huawei ... :p

7. Kyler

Kyler Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Male
    VLC is an amazing product. It supports even more decodes and file types more than media player, and it also has the option for a better subtitles system, as well as volume because it gives you the option to go to 150% volume instead of just the ordinary 100%. I was wondering guys if you know anything of the producers of VLC producing an android application to play such sounds on the phone, if you know the name of the app please reply to me.