Help ! I Lost My HeartRate Monitor App

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by SonyTark, Mar 26, 2015.

1. SonyTark

SonyTark Member

Hello Guys, i have lost my Galaxy S5 stock HeartRate Monitor App and now i cannot measure my heart beats... i flash another version of GApps and after this the HeartRate Monitor App dissapear from the menu :((

2. Loading...

3. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

What Version of GApps you flash and from where did u download it ? Are u sure that the file dosen't had any virus ? Did u Scan it before ?

4. SonyTark

SonyTark Member

I have Mobile 360 Security Antivirus installed and yes i did scan the file before flashing it , the antivirus in my Phone is set to automatically Scan downloaded files... Everything was clean before flash it...

5. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

you didn't tell me why you Flash another version of Gapps and why did u do this ? o_O

6. GadgetAVI

GadgetAVI New Member

Try to restore your phone to Factory Settings , if this dosen't bring up again the HearRate Monitor, then try to Flash Again The original ROM with ODIN, according to your S5 Version...

Or you could easily download from PlayStore another app ( HeartRate Monitor ) that could do the job, yet i'm not sure how accurate will measure your Heart Beats... Good Luck