Help ! Galaxy Note N7000 suddenly turn off and it won't turn on again !

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Blingtron5, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

Hello guys, i have been using my sister Note N7000 sience the first days that she pruchased it ( it was too big for her to carry it into her bag everyday ) , so i changed my Iphone for her Note ... the phone has never been updated or anything like this, rooted etc... it was working flawless until yesterday when it suddenly freeze and i was not able to perform any command on touchscreen, i need to remove the battery in order to power it off.

Then i was able to turn it on again and after 20 min it shut down itelf and it wont turn on again ... :((

2. Loading...

3. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

did u try the Power Up + Volume Up + Home button ? are u able to get into recovery Mode ? If you have CWm recovery, then you can flash another ROM from there and see what happens...

If you have stock recovery, then enter into Download Mode and flash again the original ROM with ODIN....

4. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

I am not able to to anything, the phone screen is just black and it wont turn on, the phone is completly dead ... :((

5. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

Did u try with another Note battery and see what happens ?

6. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

Unfotunately i dont have another Galaxy N7000 battery, i thought myself that could be the battery because in the last time it discharged very fast ...

EDIT : i just purchase another battery from a local shop in my town and the phone finally come to live ... huh :))))