Help fixing my Galaxy Nexus - Keep's Reboting

Iamyou

Please guys, help me to fix this problem i have with my galaxy Nexus... my phone was running just fine, i was on a phone call and suddenly it restart, then it worked ok , i was able to do the call and after 5 min it turn off again...

I turn it on again but it remain stuck in an continous restaring, boot, restarting ... please guys, i give kudos to the one that help to fix it, is the phone that i'm using daily... :(

Andreas

Recognized Member
Recognized Member
And did u install some recent apps before it start doing the strange issue ? Which version is ?

Iamyou

is maguro version and the only Apps i install few days ago were some games , whatssapp and Screen Call recording...

Andreas

Recognized Member
Recognized Member
Ok, let's take it easy, try to install a Custom recovery and then try to flash again a new ROM and see if this helps you

Iamyou

I was finally able to install Android 4.3 Jellybean with the help of ODIN and now the phone is running fine for about 7 hours, the only issue i got with Jellybean is that is loosing SIM Signal, even if im on areas in my town with full signal, it tell's me that i have no signal... :(

Otherwise, the phone is working ok with this new Android...

Andreas

Recognized Member
Recognized Member
i think this would be related more exactly with carrier operator rather that software itself, i'm just saying...

Iamyou

it turns out that the old SIM card was somehow damaged on the chip, the carrier replace it and now is receiving full signal :)