Help ! Battery Need To be Calibrated Everytime !

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by MzzSarah5, Mar 25, 2015.

1. MzzSarah5

MzzSarah5 New Member

I have notice a problem with my unit, more exactly the battery, the phone charges just fine, but when i unplug the device, the battery drain percentage is insane, it completly discharged in almost 2 hours while the phone is sleeping during this time and all the background Apps are killed with Clean Master :(

What could be the problem ?

2. Loading...

3. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

Did u try to see if the problem is still there with another Galaxy Note 3 Battery ?

4. MzzSarah5

MzzSarah5 New Member

Nope, i didn't, i don't have any friend that use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 , i forgot to mention that i have this problem for like 5 day's or soo...

5. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

did u install any recent app that can cause sistem instability or soo ? If you didn't and you didn't have this problem neither at first, i think your battery just died, maybe due to a wet environment ar dry area... is not good to have the phone in these 2 environments, more exactly is not good for the battery, they are Lithium Ion battery that could get damaged easy ...

6. MzzSarah5

MzzSarah5 New Member

the only thing that i install recently in the last week was the game Bounce from Playstore and Biliard ... i keep my phone in on a table everytime when i sleep, i don't think the battery has been in any kind of environments that you said above :((

7. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

Ok, then try with another battery and if it does the same, then you battery is dead and you need to replace it , they are like 28$ on ebay brand new...good luck