Glaxy S6 VS IPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by rhoda19, Jul 31, 2015.

1. rhoda19

rhoda19 New Member

Has anyone actually compared the two in real time? I have compared the specs and spec wise it seems like the S6 is a better phone hands down. I've learned from experience what's written in words isn't always as good as it seems.

2. Loading...

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Well, obviously the Galaxy S6 is the better device on paper as far as performance is concerned, but that never tells the whole story. Both devices will run incredibly smooth on the hardware they have, and both are going to take great pictures. The iPhone 6 features a pretty strong graphics processor, and the S6 is better for multitasking. Comparing an Apple and Android flagship always brings out the fan boy warriors, but both devices provide a smooth user experience and get the job done for each person's needs in most cases.

4. GavinGimbo

GavinGimbo Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Both phones are great for different consumer perspectives. I'd prefer going for the Galaxy S6 since it's more open unlike Apple's iOS. Spec wise, the Galaxy S6 has the latest flash memory, one of the best performers out there, and also has a really snappy and vivid camera that just works.

David Lopez likes this.
  5. David Lopez

David Lopez Member

I agree with Gavin points. It really depends on users perspectives even you tell cons and prons of both sides iPhone/Android user choose the phone that they like. Just like me i am an Android User what ever iPhone comes out i really like Android OS rather than iOS.

6. David Lopez

David Lopez Member

Their are more review in youtube comparing two phones and it's cons and pros of both sides. I watch it a lot but i don't know who's side is winning and who's side of losing.

7. reginatths

reginatths New Member

Both are great devices with amazing features. It can hardly tell which one is the best, it's just a personal choice. Previous Android users tend to buy an S6 and iPhone users is highly possible to buy a new iPhone in future.

8. David Lopez

David Lopez Member

I'm just passing by reading comments about S6 vs iphone 6 .... Better watch youtube.. for this one..

9. Diffexor

Diffexor New Member

I had the actual experience with the two, iPhone 6S is generally better than S6.

10. judyjbrittain

judyjbrittain New Member

I personally like I Phone 6 plus.Its amazing phone with lots of features.

11. manish23

manish23 New Member

Both are great phones. Just buy the one you feel comfortable with.

12. David Lopez

David Lopez Member

Yeah you're right both phones are great. It depends on the user, we have different taste when it comes to mobile phones.

13. anwarabir

anwarabir New Member

iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S6: Which of the best phones of 2015 should you buy? Here's our verdict on the battle of the Apple and Samsung flagships

The Samsung Galaxy S6 along with the Galaxy S6 Edge are two of the best smartphones the Korean company has come up with in a very long time.

For the first time in a long time, we finally have a flagship worthy of comparison with the iPhone 6.. Although Apple has now officially revealed its 2015 flagship duo in the shape of the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus.

So if you don't go for the new iPhone and had to spend the money to upgrade, which is the one handset you should go for?

We've been using these two fine smartphones since they launched and still use them now. So we have a pretty good idea of what they're good and bad at doing. Unlike last year's shootout of the S5 vs iPhone 6, it's not as clear cut.

14. nkjn

nkjn Visitor
    Visitor

15. Anu

Anu New Member

Samsung Galaxy S6 is a wonderful device. It comes with 5.1 inches (Large) display,16 MP Primary camera and 2550 mAh, Li-ion battery.The device offers Latest connectivity options like NFC, 4G (selected markets), 3G, Wi-Fi, USB port, Bluetooth v4.0 and GPS/AGPS.Go for 91mobiles as it is the best place to buy such an excellent device.

16. David Lopez

David Lopez Member

I can see you're post clearly but still your fonts are little bit large.. :)