Galaxy Note 5 Rumors Don't Sound Good

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by teamxxlp, Jun 29, 2015.

1. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

I've seen various Android websites reporting on image renders of the Note 5, and people aren't too happy. According to sites like Android Authority, the leaked images are reliable, and I'll have to grab a link later. The gist is that the Note 5 will get the Galaxy S6 treatment with the premium design. Now I understand how that works for the Galaxy S6, but the Note 5 is a productivity device, where hardcore users have always lauded the removable battery and expandable storage.

It appears as though the battery is getting the non-removable treatment, though it's likely that the Note 5 gets an SD card slot. I think most Note users, rather than casual smartphone users, will really detest a switch to the unibody design.

Diane Lane likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think this is the way that devices are going these days, wether that's a good or a bad thing I'm not too sure though.

As you say, for a lot of note users, the removable battery wouldn't really be so much of an issue, as long as the battery life could be guaranteed to last twice as long as any other smart device. Sadly though, I don't think they're in a position to make such a claim.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I really thought Samsung will leave the Note 5 untouched but it seems like they're going to go with the premium design on Note 5 as well. Not going to complain about it since they've probably done their research and feel like those features aren't a must for the large crowd.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

You'd have hoped they've done their research to make them sort of changes, but I'm more inclined to think they've made the changes because it's easier and more convenient for them, rather than the consumer.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

It may be that way, but you have to take into consideration that if those features were important for the majority of the users then Samsung wouldn't have messed with them. I think that they can afford one of the best teams of researchers for the market.