Galaxy Note 4 keyboard problem.

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Omar F., Jul 6, 2015.

1. Omar F.

Omar F. New Member

The Galaxy Note 4 places a space between letters when typing a word in Spanish language using the accent function: ú nico. Makes the whole sentence to look terrible! Please help!

2. Loading...

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

I don't know why it does that, or if it's an isolated problem. I'd check the Keyboard Settings, or I'd consider downloading a third-party keyboard that offers better functionality, such as SwiftKey. At least then you'll be able to avoid such an annoying issue instead of having to go through each sentence and backspace where appropriate. I haven't heard of that issue from many sources, but it's obviously something that not a lot of people deal with if they're typing in English exclusively.

4. Omar F.

Omar F. New Member

Thank you for your response! I did try several third-party keyboards and all have the same problem. I respectfully disagree with your statement: "not a lot of people deal with if they're typing in English exclusively". I wonder if million of Galaxy Note 4 users around the world that use other language but English know how to deal with this issue.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Hmm, it seems like it's an internal problem with your phone or maybe the language pack has a bug. Have you tried deleting the cache on your phone? Maybe that will solve something.

6. Omar F.

Omar F. New Member

I tried deleting cache and reinstalling the language pack. No help. The problem continues. I will appreciate any other suggestion. I can't believe I'm the only one having this issue on the Galaxy Note 4!!!