G2 over Bello?

Discussion in 'LG' started by theGIJST, Jul 11, 2015.

1. theGIJST

theGIJST New Member

I currently have an LG Bello and I love it! I bought it last Christmas and have been using it ever since. The phone runs smoothly still, and the battery has a very long life. I can usually go a day or two of regular use without charging the phone. I think Bello is a budget version of the G2, and I've been wondering, is upgrading to G2 worth it? The phones look almost the same, although Bello looks more like a G3, rather than a G2, but has performances a bit worse than G2. The camera on G2 is nicer, and the processor is faster and it has a lot more features for the camera and such than the Bello. I can sell the Bello for around 100€, and I can buy a brand new G2 for 200€. That's double the worth of a used Bello, so my question is, are two Bellos worth one G2?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. theGIJST
      Replies:
      Views:

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

It depends on your needs but from my experience the G2 has been really enjoyable to use. It's a pretty snappy phone with not a lot of negative points and it's definitely worth paying 100 euros extra for this phone. It's a big step-up from the Bello and while the G2 may be 2 generations old it still holds its ground respectably (the phone is also scheduled to get the 5.1 update).

4. theGIJST

theGIJST New Member

Well, I don't really need a top of the notch phone, so G2 is fine enough for me. That being said, Bello is good enough for me, as well. I'm just thinking of maybe upgrading it, since it has started to perform a little bit slow, but it's not that much and it's okay. G2 however, has a lot better camera, and a faster processor, among other things. So, it would probably be a lot faster, and the photos taken with it would be a lot better. I don't take many photos, tho, but sometimes I like shooting good photos.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I think the G2 will run pretty smooth on the 5.1 version. The battery on this device is also pretty astonishing (I'm getting 6 hours on stock 5.0 of SOT [Screen-On Time]). You won't make a mistake if you decide to go with this phone in the end! :)

6. theGIJST

theGIJST New Member

Thank you! I'm sure I won't make a mistake. Ever since I bought the Bello, I started liking LG a lot more. I used to have an L3 Optimus, and that wasn't bad but it was not that good, either. It was pretty basic, so I kinda viewed LG as a company making budget phones. But when they started making the G Flex and the G phones, all has changed, I guess. The battery life on my Bello is pretty good, as well. I can go a day or two of regular use without charging.