Former Samsung Galaxy Note Owner...

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by hunkydoire, May 10, 2015.

1. hunkydoire

hunkydoire New Member

I really loved my Note, but being a girl, I have to admit it did get kind of clunky and big to drag around sometimes. I made really good friends with my bluetooth while driving especially, because there was just no way I could drive a stick shift and hold that huge phone at the same time...but I loved it and was heartbroken when it was stolen...so I'm thinking about making the plunge and getting the newest S6. Everything I read about it on the internet just makes it more enticing. Any recommendations or words of advice ?

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by pwarbi, May 11, 2015

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

If you loves the note then I think you will definitely love the S6 aswell. The only issue for me is the size of the screen but I'm assuming that won't be a problem for you. Maybe you could try it before you actually buy it but if that's not an option then I would recommend it.

4. AlexKid

AlexKid Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

It's regretful to hear about your stolen Note. But it does indeed have a large footprint. I think you will be very happy with the S6 which is overall a much better device. One of it's greatest features is it's camera, one of the best on the market. And I think you'll also love it's bright, crisp display.

5. TPhoenix

TPhoenix New Member

Sorry to hear about your Note phone getting stolen. You have to be so careful with tech devices and keep it with you at all times that you can or give it to someone you trust to hold until yo're able to retrieve it back. Plus having a phone that size could probably be more difficult to shield from thievery due to restricted portability. For that reason, maybe the S6 will be the better choice for you on top of all the other great advancements that phone comes with.

6. JohnBeaulieu

JohnBeaulieu Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I'm sure you would like the S6. You probably shouldn't use your phone in your hand while driving to begin with. I would think bluetooth with ANY phone should be needed if you are driving. It is just not safe.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Sorry to hear about your Note. Samsung devices are expensive as it is so it's sad when they get stolen.
    That being said: Did you end up getting an S6? If yes, how do you like it?

8. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Wait, why would you drive a stick shift and try to use your phone at the same time? That's a recipe for an accident waiting to happen. Anyways, I'd recommend the S6, although it is on the expensive side. The regular S6 is better than the Edge considering it's cheaper and those edges don't really make much of a functional difference. I'd choose the Note first regardless of size, but that's just me.