For anyone considering buying the One

Discussion in 'Other Android Phones' started by fletcher0124, May 17, 2015.

1. fletcher0124

fletcher0124 New Member

Hi all,
    8 month owner of a OnePlus One.

I absolutely love this phone! The quality has been unparalleled from the past phones I've owned and without a warranty issue, I've been less hesitant with unlocking the bootloader, rooting, and flashing a bunch of roms.

I am currently running a Cyanogenmod 12.1 nightly and every animation is so flawless and smooth. I also love that I can play high graphics rendered games with absolutely no performance issues. The battery live is amazing and lasts about 2 full days without any battery saving preferences on.

The hardware itself feels amazingly solid, thin, and sturdy. I love the way the naked phone feels in my hand.
    ---
    This all being said, the only problem I've encountered is trying to explain the phone, company, and invite only circumstances to other people. :p

If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me!

2. Loading...

3. anurag

anurag New Member

People are just too brand conscious. They need to give the lesser-known's a try too. Your review is amazing. My friend bought it too and his review was eerily identical to yours! This is a must buy phone. No questions asked!

4. fletcher0124

fletcher0124 New Member

I agree! People only stick with what they know, not what could actually be the best. I guess the monopoly on phones that only a few companies hold (at least in the US) Samsung, Apple, and the Google phones, is the safe zone for most people.

5. anurag

anurag New Member

What do you think should be done to make these people see the light? Any ideas?

6. kjonesm1

kjonesm1 Member

I have seen a few of these phones and wondered about the specs. As a heavy user I think the battery sounds awesome. I tend to go through a full battery in about 8 hours no matter which premium device I am using. I've heard the one + is an awesome phone, but the real appeal is the exclusivity. It adds a whole bunch of allure to the device.