Favorite Apps

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Val, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Val

Val New Member

There are countless apps and there are countless different types of apps. Which app is your ultimate favorite? It can be social media, business, music, games! My favorite app is the "Lose it!" which has been helping me in my weight loss journey.

2. Loading...

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Member

I love Spotify! It is a music streaming app that also caters to free users though they have an option to upgrade to premium. Honestly, being a free user works fine for me. I get access to all playlists though I cannot choose which song I would like to play. It is okay though as I get to listen to new music!

Anyway, what type of app is Lose it? Is it a workout app or like My Fitness Pal where you have to log your daily caloric intake? I am quite interested as I want to lose weight too!

4. turtledove

turtledove New Member

I have a few favorite apps. One of them would definitely be whatsapp, as it means that I can text people quicker. Whatsapp messages get through a lot quicker than most normal texts (at least on my phone). I also love Spotify, the free versions good enough for me too. I like listening to music quite often, and sometimes I find a song that I really like!

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I don't really use my iPhone that much but I always download the basic apps: PayPal, Spotify, Whatsapp and those get the job done for me. I got my Android phone for heavy usage.

6. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I have too many favorite apps, app for making money, app to watch television shows, and app to connect with friends online. Actually, favorite is not the right word for me, because I don't have one. I think in my case, apps that I use every day is more like it.

7. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I would have to say that my favorite app would be the ones that I use the most often. That would have to be the flashlight app. I never thought that I would really use it when I got my phone, but I use it all the time. I think that it's come in pretty handy when I need something and it's very dark. I also don't like having a lot of apps on my phone so there aren't many that I really like.