Facebook notification issue

Discussion in 'Lumia' started by lumia10, Apr 17, 2015.

1. lumia10

lumia10 New Member

Hi.. everybody.. did you experience: there are notification from facebook like "friend suggestion" then when open up the notification there is nothing in there... weird... windows 8.1 lumia 535 .. any suggestion how to fix it?

2. Loading...

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

This sounds more like an issue with the Facebook app and not necessarily with the device itself.

Uninstall the app then reinstall. Go to the app setting and customize what features you need, notifications and alerts. Then make sure you sync the ap through the phone settings. If none of this helps then post back on here and we'll see if we can find a work around.

If you get it fixed, don't forget to update us all as to what you did and how, I'm sure others on the forum will be interested to know how you go on.

4. jfab

jfab Member

Facebook is glitchy these days. I have heard the same issue with other phones as well.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

Facebook, along with a few other apps tend to update on a regular basis. How your device is supposed to keep up with every update, I'm not too sure.

Again though, this is a app problem rather than problems with specific devices.

6. JohnBeaulieu

JohnBeaulieu Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

This an issue with the facebook app. I have had this happen a number of times on more than one type of device. I will generally check my updates from a computer when this happens.

pwarbi likes this.