Don`t recognize headphones

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maria Ioana, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Maria Ioana

Maria Ioana New Member

Hello !
    My laptop don`t recognize the headphones when they connect. I used to listening to music in headphones night and day, I used it last night also....but today the laptop no longer recognized any headphones or speakers ...

2. Loading...

3. Sofia

Sofia Member

Maybe it`s a windows problem... try your headphone into another pc :)

4. devinametallic

devinametallic New Member

This happened to me once on my iphone. I'm not sure if this is for all brands, but some like when you use only their products on their items. Like the apple's earphones with the iphone and not general earphones from CVS or target or the gas station. LOL

5. Rubik1

Rubik1 New Member

If it's a pair of usb headphones then it's likely an issue with your soundcard, some soundcard's (especially older laptops) don't work with newer usb headphones.

6. joshposh

joshposh Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Might be a sound card issue or your drivers needs to be updated. Try going into your device manager and see if there are any updates to your sound drivers.

7. vegito12

vegito12 New Member

I had this happen once to me, turned out the soundcard was not set properly and also had to adjust it so the headphones could work and after that noticed it started to work properly. I also think that, sometimes people should check their device or the computer they are using and it can be a simple matter and not to get too stressed out over this. The laptop I have is up to date, and also it is a good one and can recieve the headphones and also it is a good soundcard so it does work well and nice to have as well.