Docking Sound Problem with the Note 2

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by guffe2004, Apr 1, 2015.

1. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

I have a problem with my Note 2, when i connect the charger is say that dock is connected , is playing the dock sound and is showing the dock welcome screen.
    I disable this in settings but when i connect the phone, is still playing the dock sound and show the welcome page... factory reset it was not an option for me

2. Loading...

3. Suzie25

Suzie25 Member

hy, i remeber that i was having this problem when i was on stock 4..1.2 ROM, once i update to Android 4.4 KK the problem no longer appear...

Why do you say that factory reset is not an option for you ? Are u afraid of losing data or did u already factory reset it and the problem is still there ?

4. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

oh sorry, my bad, i already factory reset it and the docking sound and welcome page is still present... i'm desperate ... :(

5. Suzie25

Suzie25 Member

let's take it easy, try to factory reset it again and don't forget to clear dalvik cache in CWM or TWRP ( i don't know which Recovery you have ) and if you still have the same problem after you do these steps, then try to upgrade your Android Sistem... like i told you, after i update to KK the problem no longer appears...

6. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

i did what you say , clear cache and dalvik cache from CWM and factory reset it, but still nothing, i will upgrade to 4.3 Jellybean and if i still have the problem, then i'll try KK... i'll post back later

Edit : with 4.3 the problem dissapear... :p

7. Suzie25

Suzie25 Member

glad that you solve the problem ... :D