Do you like upgrading your iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ElegantMew, Jul 28, 2015.

1. ElegantMew

ElegantMew New Member

It seems as if Apple is releasing new phone products left and right, to the point where a phone is released months before you can even upgrade. I understand the reason is to obviously obtain more cash for the business, and the provide us people with new features to make our lives easier, but do you personally like upgrading your phone so often? Do you like having the latest product out there, even if it doesn't really offer anything drastic from the previous?

I love my iPhone, however I still have a iPhone 5s, and I don't want to feel like I am living in the old ages - but I don't find upgrading so often to be "worth it."

2. Loading...

3. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

No, I am not upgrading to iPhone 6 or iPhone 7! I am currently using iPhone 5 and it works just grade. I have a chance to play with my sister in law's iPhone 6 plus, and I didn't find anything that entices me to must have it. My other two sisters are still using iPhone 4 without complaint. Plus, I don't have $600 dollars to throw around every year :)

4. briannagodess

briannagodess Member

Same as you both, I am still using my iphone 5s. My hubby has the iphone 6 and I try it sometimes. But the only difference to me is its size. It probably has other differences but I am actually content with my phone. I love its size and it still works fine so I am sticking with it.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I'm not that much of an iOS user but I really liked the design of the iPhone 6 and also the extra features so I got it! It isn't that big of an improvement from the iPhone 5S, but people like to have the latest things everytime! :D