Definitely the best-looking Samsung phone ever

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by diton2, Mar 29, 2015.

1. diton2

diton2 New Member

I will buy Galaxy S6. Definitely the best-looking Samsung phone ever. No removable battery but I am gonna try something new and have pre-ordered a 4200mah extended battery case out off mpj already. My only concern is the steep price, so I probably will wait for a couple of weeks until price drop a little. Anyone here is also planning to have a GS6?

puru2 likes this.
  2. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

I just received my Galaxy S6 today and I can say I am amazed on how cool it looks. The edges are really fun, though I was concerned about the video playback experience being poor, they are actually enhancing the overall feeling.

The only things I don't like it the Snapchat error I am getting, but there is a hotfix on http://forums.technobezz.com/threads/snapchat-is-unstable-galaxy-s6.597/

As for the extended battery case I am sure it is required if you are a heavy media user as me. Else the battery will last for roughly 6 hours. And I agree, the prices are a bit steep at the moment so just wait a couple more weeks.

3. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I got mine last week. I can't say I am totally satisfied with the overall experience but it surely is an eye candy for everyone. I mean, it really gets the attention when you hold it in your hand.

And indeed, the battery could be better.

4. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

I got the S6 but I kinda regret for not getting the iPhone 6 cause I am using the camera a lot and the iPhone can film in 240 FPS which is better than any phone on the market at this time.

Anyone interested in buying my S6? :p

5. Beny

Beny Member

I will buy the Samsung Galaxy S6 as well. The wireless charging feature got my attention since I am a tech addict.

Going to order the phone next Tuesday.

6. diton2

diton2 New Member

Mine arrived yesterday and has really done amazing work here. The only downside for me is that it isn't water-resistant.

Blingtron5 likes this.
  7. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

Indeed. Not sure why they took the step back with the S6. Maybe cause of the many reports of people actually swimming with their phone or something.