Curious about the Blackberry

Discussion in 'Other Android Phones' started by akko, Jul 29, 2015.

1. akko

akko New Member

I have had many phones in the past, ranging from iPhones to Samsung, Nokia, and so forth. I have always liked the look and appeal of the Blackberry but have never actually used or purchased one.

I was wondering if someone on here could help me in understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the Blackberry compared to other phones?

In the past I've also noticed that most Blackberry users will also have a second phone, is there a certain reason for this?

Thanks in advance.

2. Loading...

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

It's something that we've covered on this forum before. First of all, any BlackBerry user that has a second phone is likely separating work and personal into two devices. BlackBerry is great for enterprise applications and security, but the company hasn't created enough high-end flagships in the past few years, and the software is lacking due to a lack of common applications. It's as simple as that. An Android-powered BlackBerry device with great hardware would help push the company back into relevance. Its recent devices have been great but hampered by a lack of apps.