Choose One : Flex 2 or 1 ?

Discussion in 'LG' started by oldman47, Mar 25, 2015.

1. oldman47

oldman47 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Hello folks, can i have a honest opinion about which one you guys prefeer ? I have been playing with my cousin G Flex a while ago and i musy say the phone is a little bit too big for my hands, but it has an awesome screen quality and the feel and touch when you hold it in your hand is pretty nice...

Now i also seen the G Flex 2, which is much more premium feel than 1, but i don't know, the 1-st one in terms of Design i think it look's better ...

Let me know which one would you choose and why ...

2. Loading...

3. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

i'll take the G Flex 2, way more premium, more powerfull and much more beautiful, but that is only my 2 cents opinion sience you ask for it :D

4. oldman47

Recognized Member

haha, it's ok man, anyone has the right to choose whatever they want.. i also like the Flex 2, but the screen is not convinced me that much like the screen of Flex 1

5. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

the screen on the LG Flex is bigger and the ppi are only 245, meanwhile on the 5.5 inch of the Flex 2 with a Full HD 1080p resolution, the pixels are 401 ppi, i don't know why you love more the screen of the G Flex meanwhile the second Flex has a Full HD

6. oldman47

Recognized Member

it's because i love big screen phones even if i have small hands, if they could have put a Full HD screen on the Flex 1 it would have been awesome..

7. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

The original G Flex wasn't designed as a premium device. It was designed as a midrange device with a quirky screen more than anything else. However, LG has taken the second iteration and created a premium device designed to compete with the giants. It's still a niche device, but it's quite powerful in terms of hardware, and that screen is just a beauty to use. I'd pick the G Flex 2 over the original any day of the week without a second thought.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Definitely the G Flex 2. It is an upgraded version and it's definitely upgrade-worthy.
    Except for the CPU chipset which seems lackluster the phone looks like a beast and a competitor for the current flagship devices.
    The original G Flex is kind of big too.

9. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

The G Flex had a six-inch screen compared to a 5.5-inch screen for the G Flex 2. It's a superior device in virtually every way, even with the Snapdragon 810 SOC's problems. There's no reason other than cost and maybe battery life to choose the original G Flex over the newest version, the G Flex 2. It's a good thing that LG didn't put a qHD screen on the device because it helps with battery life.