Can't turn On the Location Services !

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Suzie25, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Suzie25

Suzie25 Member

Mar 24, 2015
    hey Guys, , suddenly i have noticed that i have a strange problem with my galaxy S3 after i drop it from my hand from almost 1 meter height... when i wanna Turn on Location Services, i have a stuck grey button, i don't know if this problem is after i drop my phone, or is just a software failure... but i wanna turn on Location Services to use with my Data Plan and GPS and i can't.. helppp !!

2. Loading...

3. oldman47

oldman47 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    hello, what ROM are u using ?

Did you noticed and damages to your phone after the drop ? Did you have this problem before after the drop... ? Tell us more details please...

4. Suzie25

Suzie25 Member

Mar 24, 2015
    i have the original ROM and no, i didn't experience this problem before i drop it in the bus yesterday ... :(( this is getting very annoying as i need to use my Location Services ... :(

I install again the ROM with ODIN and still the same... the button is stuck there, i mean, it's grey and it cannot be turned on :(

5. oldman47

oldman47 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    it's seems to me that there is a hardware problem more than a software issue, because as you said, you don't still get the button there after you flash the original ROM again...

take the phone back to Samsung if it's still under warranty and they will fix it... or if you loose your warranty, just go to a cellphone service and let the guy fix it for you...

6. Suzie25

Suzie25 Member

Mar 24, 2015
    unfortunately i don't have the warranty anymore, i think the only solution is to get it to a phone shop repair... :(