Candy Crush

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miaka_M, May 29, 2015.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_M Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

During a period of time there was a huge crave for Candy crush, it was just something very addicting that seemed to have an endless number of levels and endless possibilities to win. Now, I haven't heard as much hype as I had in the past, but I still love the game. How many here played the game? How many were addicted?

2. anurag

anurag New Member

I played it. Completed a few levels. It was just like any other game.
    Meh! Not addicting at all. I think it's addicting in the way that people compare their scores on Facebook. If there wasn't any Facebook integration, I don't think many people would play it. And yes, the hype has died down. It's normal.

3. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I have to say I am slightly addicted to Candy Crush, especially when I am waiting for doctor appointment, delivery, meeting up, etc..Right now though I like Candy Crush Soda more :)

4. anurag

anurag New Member

Candy crush Soda? Is there such a thing now? As if one wasn't enough. Is it by the same developer?

5. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Yes, and yes and yes to all three questions of yours :) I am up to level 149 now, and can you tell I am more than just a little addicted? I am taking care of an elderly mother, and I have to take her to her appointments on days, so I play the game every chance I have to keep my nerves calmed!

6. joshposh

joshposh Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I never got into it. I felt that there was better things to do with my time. I know of a lot of people that was addicted to this game. That's all my circle of friends were talking about. If they weren't playing it then they were complaining about how their girls were on it all the time.

7. MikeOh

MikeOh New Member

I was totally into Candy Crush two years ago. It's my go to game every time I get bored. I must say I got addicted to it. It's a simple game and fun to play with. Right now, I just check it once in a while since I have other games to play if I get to have spare time.

8. Se7en

Se7en New Member

I was also addicted since my friend also played it and we were 'racing' who will be first :D Especially after I found out that you can get more lives by simply changing your time :)

9. NicCris

NicCris New Member

Hugely popular game, both on Facebook and mobile, but tile matching games are not my thing.

10. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I was actually interested in trying the game, but I got so sick of repeated invites to play on Facebook, that it turned me off from the game. I was so sick of hearing the name Candy Crush that I never even tried it.

11. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I was kind of addicted to Candy Crush last year. Actually, my mother and I would always compete and compare scores. It was really fun to play and yes, very addicting. But I guess I just grew tired of it already, and finally decided to ditch it.

12. KNH

KNH New Member

I am the same as you. I am very, very far on the game but lately I don't have much time so I don't play as much as I used to. It is addicting but I know it will eventually fade out as another hype comes around.

13. briannagodess

briannagodess Member

I really did not get into this game but I have played it a few times. I just cannot seem to complete the requirements for the next level all the time lol. I get addicted more on time management games like Diner Dash.

14. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I was a big Candy Crush fan about two years ago, and then I stopped playing... I stopped play it for a year but I start again six months ago I think… it's the new one called Candy Crush Soda and it’s the same but with a new and kind of fresh concept. But you’re right! That game has something that it’s almost impossible to stop playing it, but it’s a big time waster too!

15. anurag

anurag New Member

Those candy Crush requests on facebook are killing me. Does anyone know how to stop those? I can't find any solution to that!

16. ealltech

ealltech New Member

Hugely popular game, both on Facebook and mobile, but tile matching games are not my thing.

17. David Lopez

David Lopez Member

I was also playing this game. I was addicted too same with my brothers and sisters. But as time pass by it's kinda boring so i stop.

18. MarvinJYuhas

MarvinJYuhas New Member

This game is very popular. Even people used to play on Facebook also. I have installed this on my Android phone and I used to play it daily like a crazy.

19. David Bullock

David Bullock New Member

I am addicted to candy crush since I have purchased my new Android phone. In my free time I always used to play candy crush.