Can M9 use all the core Simultaneous ?

Discussion in 'HTC' started by Blingtron5, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

hello folks, i'm a pretty heave gamer when it comes to mobile phone,s everyday i play hardcore demanding games when im on the subway on my way to work... i just purchase an HTC M9 without Contract and the phone is awesomeee... ( i was using a ZOPO ZP999 until i bought this ) and i've notice that my phone is slow in comparision with Zopo ... i was wondering if it's possible to use all the 8 Cores at once, because it's kinda lagging in some games, maybe unlocking all the cores will make this phone a spaceship, because, damn, it's beautiful and powerfull :p

2. Loading...

3. JimSmith92

JimSmith92 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

if that would be possible, it needs some serious Android development for doing that, because the phone comes with only 4 Core at the moment of performing different task, from what i know, it use the cores clocked at the higher frequency for heavy task's and the cores clocked at lower frecuency at slower or stand by task...

Not telling you that enabling all the 8-Cores will suck the life of your battery very fast ... :(

4. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

yeah, but i don't care, i could carry on another battery with me or updating by battery to a higher Mhz one, just like Zerolemon battery for the Note 3 :p