Can i run Android GingerBreed on my Note 2 ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by guffe2004, Apr 1, 2015.

1. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

hy guys, i would like to know if it's possible to install the Android GingerBreed on our Galaxy Note 2, i remember back days when i use my other Huawei Phone with this Android Version, it was very stable and the battery life was insane.... is there a way we could update the GingerBreed in order to be installed into Note 2 ?

2. Loading...

3. Suzie25

Suzie25 Member

hello guffe, Huawei has nothing to do with the Samsung, they are different phones, different Software, even if they run same Operating Sistem , they have been optimized to run in the specific phone, this thing has nothing to do with the battery life on both devices, battery Mah are different...

4. guffe2004

guffe2004 Member

yeah, i know, but i still belive that downgrading to a softer and much more simple Android interface would bring battery life much more days than i'm getting now with 4.3 :(

5. Suzie25

Suzie25 Member

i think there is no GingerBreed for Note 2 and from what i read, no one on the internet has been interested in downgrading to Gingerbreed and no one has make this ROM to run into Note 2, because from what i know, Note 2 has come with 4.2 SDK Version... soo is not possible to install it, only if someone modify the ROM you'll need the proper drivers and they will be very old without updates ... :(