Can i Flash MIUI to my N7000 or i would brick it ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Blingtron5, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

I would like to know it it's possible to flash MIUI on my Galaxy Note 7000, i've seen on the internet some people that flash this and their phone is working, i was wondering if it is completly safe to flash MIUI on the N7000 ? And what would be the risks ?

2. Loading...

3. Iamyou

Iamyou Member

yes you can Flash MIUI to Note N7000, in fact there is a step by step method on how to do that ...

About the fact that if it is completly safe, well, nothing is comeplty safe, not even the original ROM's. sometimes thet get some Bug's or soo....

I guess you need to flash it by yourself and see what kind of bugs will you experience, if there are any... if not, then you're lucky enough :p

MIUI for Note Line is a beautiful Operating Sistem :)

4. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

Thank you soo much, can you recommend me from where can download it ? a safe place ? Thanks :p

5. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

Hello Bling, i would recommend you to Flash the MIUI 4.8.8 Oficial release

I recommend you to do a full wipe before install

You need Phlis Recovery in order to install MIUI and don't forget to wipe data and clear dalvik cache before you proceed with the installation

6. Blingtron5

Blingtron5 Member

Thank tou, i am installing now, hope everything is good.. :p

[ Edit ] I succesfully manage to Install the MIUI 4.8. and wow, im specheless, this is more beutiful than the previous ROM that i have... hope that i will not experience any bug, soo far i have had only 1 problem with turning the Wifi On, sometimes even it's it's turned on, i dont have the Icon on the screen, yet i am able to navigate on the internet ...o_O