Can i downgrade to older Version Of Android ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by GadgetAVI, Mar 26, 2015.

1. GadgetAVI

GadgetAVI New Member

I was wondering if i can downgrade my Galaxy Note 3 to an older version of Android , right now i'm using 4.4.2 Kitkat as it was prompted to me for update...

is this possible without any risk involved ? Thanks

2. Loading...

3. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Why would you like to do that ? there is alot of improvements in KitKat ...

4. GadgetAVI

GadgetAVI New Member

because my phone is running very slow with this Update .. and the camers sometimes dosen't open at all without restarting the phone and accesing the Camera App... :(

5. Andreas

Andreas Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Did you try to wipe everything after you install kitkat ? It is recommended to clean all cache and data after you install kitkat...

Also downgrading it depends on your bootloader version , if is stuck to 4.4 then you can't downgrade to 4.3

Worht give it a try and post here if it has working, but be very carrefully, downgrading is a well known fact that brick your device , no matter what brand is, just keep away of downgrading, that;s why they always go Up with Software and not down...

PS : did u try to install the new lollipop ROM ? maybe this solution is better than downgrading to 4.3 Jellybean

6. GadgetAVI

GadgetAVI New Member

yes, i did clear cache and data, but still my phone is very laggy... and the Camera Problem is annoying me :(