can amazon affiliate and adsense on same page?

oldman47

Recognized Member
Recognized Member
can amazon affiliate and adsense on same page? i have a website that blogs about gadget and review, it is not a thin affiliate site, i just want to know if it is okay with google adsense?

MzzSarah5

thanks for this information I’m going to ask the same question, Even in my search on google it said yes almost all the time since this post is the latest one, I think it still yes. Thank you very much

jesuslover0314

I know your question has already been answered but I am going to go ahead and give you a more detailed post.
Yes, you may use amazon affiliate ads and Google adsense ads on the same page. You should never ask users to click any ads whatsoever. Also Google Adsense has nothing within their terms of service about 'not' using amazon affiliate ads with google ads at the same time.

Have a good day,
Jesuslover0314

Industry Post

Yeah that should be fine. You should label both types of advertisements to make sure they don't get mixed up. AdSense and affiliate links shouldn't interfere with each other. Just don't try to advertise an affiliate link directly.

joshposh

Recognized Member
Recognized Member
Umm, I thought adsense was pretty strict on sharing screen time on websites. I'm sure that you aren't suppose to have multiple ads from different sources with adsense.

adfnio

Conflicting views here. I had one frined that use to run hiw own travel site. Oneo fo the stipulations that he mentioned about adsense is that there couldn't be anyother ads from other companies on the same page. But it seems others here say that it is possible with amazon.