can amazon affiliate and adsense on same page?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oldman47, Mar 28, 2015.

1. oldman47

oldman47 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    can amazon affiliate and adsense on same page? i have a website that blogs about gadget and review, it is not a thin affiliate site, i just want to know if it is okay with google adsense?

2. Loading...

3. Charlie

Charlie Member

Mar 23, 2015
    Yes!. As long as it do not mis interpret users with which one is adsense ad and affiliate ad

4. MzzSarah5

MzzSarah5 New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    thanks for this information I’m going to ask the same question, Even in my search on google it said yes almost all the time since this post is the latest one, I think it still yes. Thank you very much

5. jesuslover0314

jesuslover0314 New Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Male
    I know your question has already been answered but I am going to go ahead and give you a more detailed post.
    Yes, you may use amazon affiliate ads and Google adsense ads on the same page. You should never ask users to click any ads whatsoever. Also Google Adsense has nothing within their terms of service about 'not' using amazon affiliate ads with google ads at the same time.

Have a good day,
    Jesuslover0314

6. Industry Post

Industry Post New Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Yeah that should be fine. You should label both types of advertisements to make sure they don't get mixed up. AdSense and affiliate links shouldn't interfere with each other. Just don't try to advertise an affiliate link directly.

7. joshposh

joshposh Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Male
    Umm, I thought adsense was pretty strict on sharing screen time on websites. I'm sure that you aren't suppose to have multiple ads from different sources with adsense.

8. adfnio

adfnio New Member

May 14, 2015
    Male
    Conflicting views here. I had one frined that use to run hiw own travel site. Oneo fo the stipulations that he mentioned about adsense is that there couldn't be anyother ads from other companies on the same page. But it seems others here say that it is possible with amazon.