Camera comparison: Samsung Galaxy s6 edge vs Samsung Galaxy note 4

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by Natasha, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Natasha

Natasha Visitor
    Visitor

Samsung Galaxy s6 edge vs Samsung Galaxy note 4 camera comparison

2. Loading...

3. vegito12

vegito12 New Member

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has a slight edge over the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the picture in that phone was a little less sharp and felt a little less pleasent than Galaxy note 4. I think that improvements could be made and also, if the camera if improved in new phones than consumers will enjoy using it and also be able to take good photos and record videos as well. I like how the Samsung Galaxy note 4 had a better view and also, the video in that was nice to view and had a good look and nice video it had and felt like a real movie as well.

4. queenbellevue

queenbellevue New Member

As interesting as that comparison is, unless you're a pro photographer, you're probably not going to notice the difference THAT much. Besides, nobody is going to choose a phone based SOLELY on the camera

5. Jalek

Jalek New Member

The Galaxy Edge beats other devices hands down with its camera. Just think here is a phone that replaces your camera and you may not even need those expensive DSLRs as this phone does take the best photographs for a casual photographer.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

The Edge definitely has the upperhand, but the Note 4 is still an awesome device with a top of the line camera. These tests are only important for the people who are on the fence between the Note 4 and the S6 Edge, and I can't blame them.
    Samsung produced some quality phones lately, I hope they keep it up.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

As somebody else has already mentioned, I don't think the average user is going to notice a massive difference between the cameras of all the flagship phones on sale at the moment.

Sure some will be better than others but if all your doing is taking selfies or pictures of your dog or lunch, to post on instagram or Facebook, I doubt you'll see much difference!