Better than iPad Air?

Discussion in 'Google Nexus' started by Smokey, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Smokey

Smokey New Member

What are your thoughts on the Nexus 9? I don't need a 9 inch tablet at the moment, but in the future, would you recommend the Nexus 9 over the next iPad that rolls out? What are it's strengths? weaknesses?

2. Loading...

3. teamxxlp

teamxxlp Active Member
    Staff Member Senior Member

It has the 4:3 aspect ratio, which is better for productivity tasks. I'd have to say that the current and next generation iPads are far better options than the Nexus 9, though. It's an admirable attempt from HTC and Google, but it's somewhat overpriced and isn't the best tablet around, even for the Android OS. I'd choose something else.

4. Smokey

Smokey New Member

Hmm, okay thanks. :) I still love using my iPad Air, but I'm looking for a smaller form factor, like a laptop but also a tablet. My main driver is an Asus Repubic of Gamers laptop and it's fairly large & heavy. I want something small I can just toss in my carrying case and be on the go. I've been looking into a tablet like the Nexus 9 for better productivity but i'm thinking perhaps going with a Surface 3 + keyboard cover instead? :)

5. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

My tablet is the iPad Air II and I love it! It is big enough to watch a show or two, and small enough for me to stick it in my handbag and carry around.

I have no experiences with other tablets and the iPad is the first one I ever own.