Beta Testing for iPhones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Danielle Davidson, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Apple just released not too long ago the Beta Test for the new iOS 9. I just got it yesterday and I have to say that it's actually pretty cool. I didn't know how to download the whole beta test the first time, so I would have had it longer, but yesterday I figured out how. There are some good features on the phone that come in handy. One is that you are able to save more of your battery life, which is something that I'm so glad Apple was finally able to make happen. The only downside is that we don't get all the features that should come with the new update. So, is anyone here also testing out the new iOS 9? If so, how do you like it or dislike it?

2. Loading...

3. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I have read on another thread about iOS 9 being beta, in this forum I believe. He/she mentioned that with the iOS 9 will have the multi-tasking feature, which I like. For me, I am ready to take a jump and will wait for it. You know, when the number shows up on my App icon :)

4. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Yeah that will be exciting for the iPad users. I just don't think that I would use that as much as many other people will. I am beta testing it on my phone right now, and I do have to say that I like it. Some of the new features for the phone is pretty cool. I don't mind that sometimes it's laggy, because in the end it's worth it because the software is good. Haha yes, when that annoying number appears again in the fall.

5. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I am a multi taker, and I usually have two to three browsers open with three different websites doing different things. My time online is not consistent and when I am on, I like to make the most out of it.