Best way to root my Galaxy S3 ?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy' started by oldman47, Mar 27, 2015.

1. oldman47

oldman47 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    hello guys , i just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S3 and i would like to know which is the best and simple method to root this phone ... thank you

2. Loading...

3. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Hello bro, Root-ing your phone gives you alot of privileges, be very carrefully when you doo this because Rooting dosen't mean you are just Root or rooting just for the feeling that you have a rooted phone :p

4. oldman47

oldman47 Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Yes i know Mohammed, i want to root this phone and take full benefits of this Device, installing cutom ROM's and moving app's to SDcard in order to save space from internal memory ... and not only this :p

Soo which is the best way to root it ? :)

5. Mohammed

Mohammed Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Most simpe way to root it is to download an app from PlayStore called FramaRoot, this app is capable of root-ing your phone with just 1 push of a button and select one of the exploits : Sam, Frodo, Legolas or Aragon

After that restart your phone and you should bee Root, anyway, download Root Checker and chech if you have Super SU credits...

6. pixel

pixel New Member

May 6, 2015
    Male
    I used CF-Auto Root for my S3 not too long ago and it worked out quite well for me. You need to have a computer running Windows to use it though. However, if Mohammed's method works for you, then I say go for it, since it seems like a much simpler process.

7. chevypowell

chevypowell Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Feb 9, 2015
    Male
    Knowledge Seeker