Best Phone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Danielle Davidson, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

Does anyone else think that this is one of the best iPhone that Apple has made? I honestly think this was my favorite phone that I've had. This was the first iPhone that I had, and I'm happy because it was so good. It worked well even though I was always dropping the phone and then cracking the back. With the phone I have now, it works okay, but it's not the same as this phone. I honestly think that this was the best phone that Apple has made. So, does anyone else feel the same way about this phone? Why or why not?

2. Loading...

3. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I have the iPhone 5 and it is my first iOS ever. It took me a little time to get used to and I think it is the best (most expensive) phone I ever had. My sister still uses her iPhone 4 and it still runs great. She has no needs to upgrade at all she said.

4. Danielle Davidson

Recognized Member

The iPhone 4 is one of the best phones that I had. I had it for a couple years, but sadly it died after I jailbroke it. I wanted to get the 5, but when my contract was up, they weren't selling it in the stores anymore. They are very good phones. I have the 5c and it's a good phone for the most part, but it's not the best phone that I have had. Honestly, the 4 was the best. Yes, the iPhones cost a lot, but they are such good phones. I think when you pay more money for a phone, especially Apple you get what you pay for. I know that I had a hard time with the Galaxy phones that I had. That's why I have stuck with Apple ever since.

5. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

I was lucky with the Android phones before, and never had any problem with the phones itself, just with the greedy service provider themselves! Now, it looks like I am a converted user as slowly my beloved family keep getting me Apple products. Since I work many hours online every day, they think Apple products are the way to go, and truly I hope so. I can't afford to get a new laptop every three years!

6. Danielle Davidson

Recognized Member

I think that the Android phones are good, but they aren't the best phones out there. I mean I think that it's also up to what other people think. Just because I love my iPhone, doesn't mean that someone else will. Which is why there is such a huge debate about what phone is the best. No one will ever be able to say what the best phone is. Everyone is made different and that's why both Android and Apple phones are so different. I mean like your family thinks, I also believe that Apple is the way to go, but that is just me.

7. IcyBC

IcyBC Recognized Member
    Recognized Member

It is true @Danielle Davidson everyone is different and has different preferences for what they like. Around my neck of the woods, all my friends are using iPhone, and the majority of my family also leaned toward Apple Products. Me, at the moment, I can be either!

8. Danielle Davidson

Recognized Member

I feel like so many people are using Apple. Most of the people that I know also are using iPhones. I think that they are good phones, but the Samsung ones are also good. It's just all about what you like. I know that some people will get Apple phones just because everyone else does. I think that's dumb, because you don't have to be like everyone else. I mean sometimes they do come in handy because you can text and make calls over Wifi. That is one of the main reasons why I choose to stay with Apple. Another is that my phone will only receive iMessages when someone with an iPhone texts me, and I don't know how to fix that.